[atariparty-news] Half way between Atari Parties - Feedback time!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Sep 7 15:21:59 PDT 2010

Hello fellow Atarians.  It's been about 6 months since
this year's Atari Party, which means it's about 6 monhts
until the next Atari Party (assuming we do it in March again).

As we start thinking about plans for next year's party, I'd
love to get your feedback on last year's event (and 2009,
if you went to that, too!).

Please reply to me directly (nbs at sonic.net), as this list is
moderated and for announcements like this.  Alternatively,
if you're on Facebook, I just started a discussion in the
Atari Party group... feel free to post your comments there:

  http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=15758&uid=280573563703

Thanks!

--
-bill!