[atariparty-news] More prizes in the give-away! (Was re: Atari Party 2011 is scheduled! Saturday, June 11th in Davis, CA)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Apr 13 14:14:31 PDT 2011

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 12:26:48PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> Thanks to many sponsors who have helped out, we'll be holding a great
> prize drawing -- you could win a Nintendo DS cartrdige full of Atari games,
> an Atari Flashback 2+ plug-and-play game console, Atari-themed t-shirts,
> all decals or playing cards, or even a complete Atari 800 computer system
> with programmable flash cartridge.

Just a quick note... add to this:

  * Atari 1200XL computer system with 'Donkey Kong Arcade' game cartridge
  * Atari Lynx II handheld game system with 'Klax' and 'Qix' game cartridges
  * Classic Atari-style ("CX40" model) USB joysticks for modern computers

For more about the prizes at this year's event, see:

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2011/prizes/

And, of course, please let your friends know about Atari Party!
Hit the Facebook 'Like' button on the site, and/or add yourself to the
Facebook event:

  http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=206932659318936

See some of you in less than 2 months!

-bill!