[atariparty-news] Atari Party 2011 is scheduled! Saturday, June 11th in Davis, CA

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Mar 16 12:26:48 PDT 2011

Hi all - Just a quick note:  Atari Party 2011 has been scheduled!

We'll be gathering at the public library in Davis, California,
all day Saturday, June 11th.

Thanks to many sponsors who have helped out, we'll be holding a great
prize drawing -- you could win a Nintendo DS cartrdige full of Atari games,
an Atari Flashback 2+ plug-and-play game console, Atari-themed t-shirts,
all decals or playing cards, or even a complete Atari 800 computer system
with programmable flash cartridge.  We'll also be screening the documentary
"Once Upon Atari" again, and the 1984 feature film "Cloak & Dagger".

Just like 2009 and 2010 events, Atari Party 2011 will be free and
open to the public!

Lots of info is already up on the website, and I'll be adding more
in the coming weeks and months.  (I'll also occasionally post
any major news and reminders to this list.)

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2011/

If you'd like to help volunteer (including bringing your own gear to
set up), please subscribe to the volunteer coordination mailing list
and post a message:

Thanks, and hope to see you in June!

--
-bill!