[atariparty-news] Retro gaming event being put together by Digital Gaming Museum in Sunnyvale, July 29th

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Jun 27 10:57:26 PDT 2012

Nothing has been officially posted yet, but the Digital Game Museum has
been in contact with me to help put together an Atari Party style event
this summer in Sunnyvale.

(Sunnyvale is the birthplace of Atari, which turns 40 years old _today!_, and
the city itself is celebrating it's centennial this year.)

It will be held on Sunday, July 29th (yes, the same weekend as
California Extreme arcade & pinball show, which is in Santa Clara
again this year), probably from 12pm-5pm.

Once they've posting something official, I'll post it here, and to the
Atari Party website splash page ( http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/ )

In the meantime, I've posted a call for volunteers to the Atari Party
coordination mailing list:

  http://lists.sonic.net/pipermail/atariparty/2012/000122.html

Thanks and enjoy!

--