[atariparty-news] Video Games exhibit at Davis Makerspace's November 'ArtAbout' event

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Oct 27 11:03:44 PDT 2014

The Davis Makerspace will be holding a video game exhibit during
November's "2nd Friday ArtAbout", on November 14th (starting at 6pm).

I've offered to bring some of my Ataris there that evening, so I'll be
"micro-Atari-Partying".  Feel free to drop by, and let your friends
know, too!

  http://www.davismakerspace.org/event/artabout-video-games

DMS's address is 221 G Street, Suite 1337

Note: it's actually tucked away on Tim Spencer Alley, between F and G
Streets.  It's right behind "Ground Zero" clothing shop, and DMS's
entrance is facing the back of the old City Hall (now home of "Bistro 33"
restaurant).  If you drive, you'll need to park on a main street,
like F, G, 2nd or 3rd. [*]

Thanks & hope to see some Atarian friends there! :)

-bill!

[*]

If you park on G, you can walk through Court N' Cedar, and once you're
on Tim Spencer Alley, turn left, and DMS will be a short ways away, on
the left.

If you park on F, you can walk down driveway between "Bistro 33" and
"Parcel Dispatch, PDQ", and DMS will be right in front of you, to
the left.

If you park on 3rd, you can walk right onto Tim Spencer Alley,
between "Bistro 33", and the construction zone.  Pass the back of
Court 'n Cedar plaza, walk a little more, and DMS will be on your left.

And finally, if you park on 2nd, you can walk onto Tim Spencer alley,
between "Davis Sushi Buffet" and "Himalaya Gift Shop"; walk a bit,
and DMS will be on your right.