[atariparty-news] Mini Atari Party at 2017 Sac Indie Arcade

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun Jan 29 22:46:30 PST 2017

Sac Indie Arcade 2017 has been announced for Saturday, April 8th, 2017,
10am-5pm at West Sacramento Community Center:

  http://www.indiearcade.org/

Tickets (price ranges from $5-20):

  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2017-sacramento-indie-arcade-tickets-30755694109

It's the 4th annual expo of independent game developers from northern
California, hosted by the Sacramento chapter of the International Game
Developers Association (http://igdasacramento.org/)

Myself and a few other volunteers who help put together Atari Parties
will be there, showing off our vintage gear (and the modern gadgets that go
with them ;) )

(It looks like it will once again be Dan DeVriend and Marline Bates,
both of whom joined me at Indie Arcade 2016!)

Enjoy, and happy new year!

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer