[Grupito] El grupito y la tertulia: A new organizer?

Mark Middlebrook mark at teamrioja.org
Sat May 10 22:14:11 PDT 2008

Hola amigos,

After several years of unstinting service, Xequina will resign as
secretaria for el grupito español y la tertulia literaria y
gastronómica on June 1. She is starting a new Spanish-speaking group
at Dimond Library in June and will be devoting her time to that
endeavor.

As is obvious, I'm currently unable to attend either the grupito or
tertulia meetings with any frequency. The happiest solution would be
for someone else to take over the communication and organizational
duties. If you would like to do so, please email me
(mark en teamrioja.org).

For now, we've scheduled May 21 as the last grupito meeting at Diesel.
Attendance at these meetings has been low in recent months, so unless
or until there's a demonstrated interest in the informal Diesel
meetings, we'll give those a rest.

Muchísimas gracias a Xequina por sus esfuerzos para el grupito y la
tertulia durante estos años.

Mark