[Grupito] Fwd: La tertulia: 10 noviembre

Mark Middlebrook mark at teamrioja.org
Mon Nov 10 10:15:12 PST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Barbara Marsh <bjoymarsh en yahoo.com.au>
Date: 2008/11/10
Subject: Re: [Grupito] La tertulia: 10 noviembre
To: Mark Middlebrook <mark en teamrioja.org>, grupito en lists.sonic.net

Hi, I am looking for  lift/car pool this evening: after getting a bit
lost last time I am not keen to try it alone!  I start from the
Berkeley Hills but will happily meet at a starting point in Berkeley.
Regards
Barbara

Barbara Marsh
Alternative email address:
bjoymarsh en gmail.com
In USA: 842 Santa Barbara Road, Berkeley CA 94707
US landline +1510 528 5852, US Cell: +1510 220 9109
At home: 45 Molesworth Street Kew, Victoria, Australia 3101
Phone/fax +613 9853 1127, mob +614 1485 3112