[Grupito] ¿La proxima tertulia?

Ecomujeres at aol.com Ecomujeres at aol.com
Mon Nov 30 16:31:09 PST 2009

Saludos a todos:

I'm going to write this in English for clarity and brevity:

We have made it safely to Mexico and I am now on-line daily. I will
continue to organize the tertulias, but in order to do that, I need help on  your
end to ask for the next host at each tertulia and agree upon a  date.

That same week, the upcoming host needs to:
1. advise me of the upcoming date
2. send me directions to her/his house (for new hosts; I have a file  for
many of the hosts to date)
3. include contact info and RSVP preferences and
4. let me know if s/he needs help finding a reading selection

At least a week before the tertulia, I need to have the reading material
(link, PDF or word doc) so I can send the announcement to the group.

We were on the road until the 24th and then in the middle of unpacking this
 past week so it took me a bit to realize that I hadn't heard from anyone
about  an upcoming tertulia for this week.

I am assuming that as no one has contacted me since the last tertulia on
Nov 18th that there was no one available to host a tertulia for this week.

Is there anyone available to host an upcoming tertulia, for example Dec 8,
9, 15 or 16?  Do people want to take a break during December due to
holidays?  Perhaps get back on a regular bi-weekly schedule in  January?

Hope you are all well and I look forward to remaining in contact.

Hasta pronto,

Debra Valov