[Grupito] Fwd: holiday get together

ecomujeres at aol.com ecomujeres at aol.com
Thu Dec 1 01:11:39 PST 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: Sarah Picker <routec en yahoo.com>
To: ecomujeres <ecomujeres en aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Nov 30, 2011 3:57 pm
Subject: holiday get together

Debra,   could you forward this note to the tertulia list.

Greeting,    I am having my annual holiday get together this coming Dec 10, starting at 4 pm and probably lasting at least four hours..  This is a bilingual event, but I am inviting this group and also my old meet up group from Sacto, so I am sure there will be some spanish speakers.

Also, it's a potluck, and very informal.  My apartment is small, so there will be limited seating.

please email for directions.

Sarah