[HECnet] Older VAX Fortran 77 manuals

gerry77 at mail.com gerry77 at mail.com
Wed Apr 23 18:44:24 PDT 2008

Hello to everyone!

Does anyone here have a PDF or Postscript copy of the latest VAX Fortran 77
language reference manual and user manual to share? They should be AA-PU45C-TK
and AA-PUYPA-TE, respectively. HP site has only manuals about the newest HP
Fortran 90/95 compiler for Alpha and IA64, but they completely forgot VAX...

A throughout search of the whole WWW returned nothing suitable for printing. I
would accept DSR files too, because I can convert them to Postscript and PDF.

I'm sorry for the off topic question, but after asking for those manuals to
almost anyone I know, this message is one of my last attempts at finding them.

Thank you very much,
G.   (Not English native, hope my English is good enough)