[HECnet] NOTES installed

Fred fcoffey at misernet.dyndns.org
Thu Aug 28 13:34:52 PDT 2008

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008, Zane H. Healy wrote:

Notes>   open/nonotebook MONK::TEST

It started working once I did this.   I don't claim to understand.

Also, I just upgraded to "HP Notes T2.6" on MONK.

I'm wondering if the upgrade somehow fixed it.

Tried the open/nonotebook monk::test - worked!

Out of curiousity, I then tried to open an entry I had already added yesterday - that previously showed an error.   Worked!

I was able to successfully post into the TEST conference, although my node shows up as decimal, not the actualy node name ... :-/

Fred