[HECnet] Idea for the bridge

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Aug 25 11:38:05 PDT 2008

Sampsa Laine wrote:
I figured I might just add some kind of identifier to the packet, and just grab the source address of the packet and use it as the new address, every time. Would this not work?

Well, you need to change the current code, since it don't work that way.
Also, you need to figure out which "old" source the packet came from, so that you don't change the source for the wrong other endpoint.

At my end, the bridge is talking to about 12 different other ends...

	Johnny

Sampsa