[HECnet] NETGEN problems....

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sat Aug 23 23:52:40 PDT 2008

Bob Armstrong skrev:
Hmm. You're running an "old" version of RSX are you? :-)
  It's M+ v4.3.   Not that old, AFAIK.

Sure it is. That's almost back to the '80s...
I think that the "generic" tape is the one that you should start with. You should only do the DECnet tape after you've done the generic tape.
If you're missing that tape, that's not good. You will never have a working DECnet installation in that case.
I might be able to help with M+ 4.3, but we might as well take that outside the list.