[HECnet] Re: Hecnet addition

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Fri Aug 22 14:04:57 PDT 2008

Sampsa Laine wrote:
On 22 Aug 2008, at 13:06, gerry77 at mail.com wrote:

BTW, our network is a lot smaller than HECnet and we ran without any router
for almost two years. In other words, one size does not fit all and YMMV. :-)

G.

Out of curiosity I looked at your node list on your webpage and you seem to have quite a few active hosts. It's a pity you used the same area number as us, it might be fun to link the two networks together at some point.

Definitely. So, why did you pick area numbers that were already used in HEcnet? :-)