[HECnet] Security alert about SMG

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Fri Aug 22 18:38:36 PDT 2008

Johnny Billquist wrote:

But as far as security issues goes, there are probably a bunch of them on our different systems.

After all. Apart from VMS, we all now seem to have opersting systems that have been abandoned, as far as support goes. And incomplete sources... :-(
Well, I think that TOPS-20 sources are available and complete, but as far as I know, no PDP-11 OS with DECnet have all sources available.
(Boy, what wouldn't I do to get the RSX sources complete, including layered products... :-) )