[HECnet] New Nodes

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed Aug 20 10:35:02 PDT 2008

Hi, Angela.

Angela Kahealani wrote:
Aloha Johnny
On Mon, 2008-08-18 22:18:48 Johnny Billquist wrote:
At the moment, HECnet is somewhat split, since a central router isn't up and running. So not everyone can reach area 2. :-(

	Johnny
I'm working towards joining HECNET.

Great!

I would like to be assigned two node numbers and reserve two node names:
KAHEA	Linux DECnet
LANI	TOPS-20 on KLH-10 emulator
and I understand that running a bridge on Linux my best bet is to
join your area 1.

Yes, that would be the easiest. I'm setting up 1.500 for KAHEA and 1.501 for LANI.
As soon as your end of the bridge is compiled, let me know, and we'll the the connection running.

	Johnny

Thank you, and
Aloha, Angela Kahealani