[HECnet] PHONE

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Aug 19 16:55:33 PDT 2008

Fred wrote:
On Tue, 19 Aug 2008, Bob Armstrong wrote:
What's needed to fix that?

We need someone who will run both Johnny's bridge program and a Multinet
connection.   I believe both ZARQON and PDSVAX used to do this, but both are
down now.
Off the wall question:
If I ran the bridge and ran Multinet - would that solve my quandry of having a dynamic IP address and being able to get onto HECnet (without someone having to babysit my connection)

Synamic IP addresses are a problem in both cases, and needs manual "fixing" at the "other" end in both cases.