[HECnet] IRC Server

Christine Caulfield christine.caulfield at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 18 13:20:12 PDT 2008

Sampsa Laine wrote:
Got any notes on that?

I don't have my notes any more ... it was a long time ago now! But the
source is freely available, and (I hope) fairly easy to follow. The
commands are all single byte (see common.h) and the rest is plain text.

The download URL is
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/linux-decnet/dnprogs-2.43.tar.gz?modtime=1209471462&big_mirror=0