[HECnet] Network addition

Fred fcoffey at misernet.dyndns.org
Thu Aug 21 01:55:38 PDT 2008

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008, Bob Armstrong wrote:

The first step is to download and install Multinet -

	http://www.process.com/openvms/hobbyist.html

Speaking of Multinet, I've got my Hobbyist License and /register'ed it and /load'ed it.     Got the savesets in a directory ready to install, but I thought of something - probably should do this from the console, and in addition - pardon this question but will installing Multinet "upgrade" me from HP TCP/IP or will it work in conjunction?     I've never been on this side of OpenVMS before, normally I just run the system that's already been prepared for me on the application side ... :-/

Cheers,

Fred