[HECnet] Quiet list and a question about setting up a system

Christine Caulfield christine.caulfield at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 26 07:50:52 PDT 2008

Bob Armstrong wrote:
Marc Chametzky wrote:
I think this may have changed. When I requested my latest hobbyist licenses about a month ago, a license for DVNETRTG was included along with DVNETEND and DVNETEXT.
  I can confirm this - when I renewed my Hobbyist VMS licenses in May,
DVNETRTG was included in the layered products PAKs.
  I think enough people must have asked about DVNETRTG that somebody
actually fixed it.   Thanks, to whoever that somebody may be.

Oh that's good to know. I have been using a PAK that I 'borrowed' from my previous-but-4 employer !

--
Chrissie