[HECnet] Quiet list and a question about setting up a system

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 00:54:29 PDT 2008

Hello!
Is it me, or is this list suddenly acting like a night out in the
country? (Hint, I hear crickets, and I've not seen a post in months.)

Okay now the Question: How would I go about configuring a PDP-11 (SimH
or E11) to talk to the HECNET? And which OS is prefrered?

I do not have a router or Cisco designed gizmo who's stable enough to
support the protocols that we are discussing here, however.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude
messages in English in the Moscow subway."