[HECnet] Itanium install media

gerry77 at mail.com gerry77 at mail.com
Mon Sep 15 22:11:07 PDT 2008

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 20:52:24 +0100, you wrote:

Yeah, the EFI stuff is ACTUALLY quite self explanatory, I think I
should be able to get the Netboot working. Now I don't actually have
a SCSI drive to do the install onto, so will have fun seeing what USB
devices will work :)

Are you sure you do want to go with a USB disk? Reading around about either
VMS or EFI USB support, it appears that it could be a nightmare... Wouldn't be
better to spend your efforts looking for a SCSI disk instead? :)

G.