[HECnet] Zaphod, new IP Address

Chrissie Caulfield christine.caulfield at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 20 14:40:14 PDT 2009

Hi,

Well, I'm all switched over and my new IP address (as of last week,
sorry for the delay in sending this email) is

86.10.38.192

I've updated chrissie.homelinux.net. No-one seems to be connected to me
yet ...

Chrissie

Chrissie Caulfield wrote:
Hi All,

Virgin have been mucking me about a bit. I will be upgraded to a new
cable modem next week which will mean I'll get a new IP address for ZAPHOD.

However, in the mean time they've mistakenly disconnected me and
reconnected me to a different IP!

Zaphod's current IP address is 82.8.17.191, but that WILL change next
Wednesday afternoon (GMT) so it's up to you if you change the multinet
connection in the meantime ... I won't be offended if I'm off HECnet for
a week, I'm far too busy doing other things anyway :S

I'll post the new IP address next week,

Sorry for the outage ... but it's not my fault :-(

Chrissie

--

Chrissie