[HECnet] Cat eats rooster

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 07:24:17 PDT 2009

Instead of using a 'dynamic' version of libpcap, try building the source to libpcap, and then build SIMH, however instead of linking libpcap (-lpcap) have it link the object files from libpcap....

I find building it that way on OSX tended to survive os upgrades.. at least on the PPC versions... I'm x86 less so I can't do much for you... :|