[HECnet] Cat eats rooster

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 19:59:21 PDT 2009

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 1:54 PM, Chrissie
Caulfield<christine.caulfield at googlemail.com> wrote:
I installed Snow Leopard on my Mac Mini this afternoon (no snide comments
please), and it seems to have broken something in libpcap such simh
networking no longer works. I've tried a few obvious things to no avail.

So my normal emulated   router ROOSTA is down at the moment. I've booted up
the real VAX called Zarqon to keep the network running and it should be OK
for a while, or at least until I need to use that room for recordings.

Chrissie

Hello!
I actually wasn't going to yield to temptation as it happens. However
you might want to report the bug to Apple. That cat just came out this
week and there are sure as somebody made green apples going to be
bugs.

Besides I know a specific snow leopard and that's his favorite......
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude
messages in English in the Moscow subway."