[HECnet] Downtime next week

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Thu Aug 20 17:38:10 PDT 2009

Zane H. Healy wrote:
At 11:26 AM +0200 8/20/09, Johnny Billquist wrote:
Christine Caulfield wrote:
Then again ... I've not had any bug reports from anyone about either and it's quite hard to fix bugs you don't know about :-P

Sorry, you're right. I think I've only talked with you on perhaps rather
vague terms about the problems I've had.
Ditto, though last I tried Linux DECnet was in the late 90's.   It's also worth mentioning that DECnet/E seems to have trouble coexisting with just about anything, so DECnet/Linux isn't alone. :-)

Zane, got any RSTS/E system up now? Might be interesting to hear if it could talk with RSX...