[HECnet] Downtime next week

Paul Koning Paul_Koning at dell.com
Thu Aug 20 16:35:05 PDT 2009

Excerpt of message (sent 20 August 2009) by Zane H. Healy:
At 11:26 AM +0200 8/20/09, Johnny Billquist wrote:
Christine Caulfield wrote:

Then again ... I've not had any bug reports from anyone about
either and it's quite hard to fix bugs you don't know about :-P

Sorry, you're right. I think I've only talked with you on perhaps rather
vague terms about the problems I've had.

Ditto, though last I tried Linux DECnet was in the late 90's.   It's
also worth mentioning that DECnet/E seems to have trouble coexisting
with just about anything, so DECnet/Linux isn't alone. :-)

Oh really?   That wasn't our experience when we built it...

    paul