[HECnet] Multinet connections down???

Johnny Billquist bqt at update.uu.se
Wed Aug 12 11:21:44 PDT 2009

Nice to see some activity, and that connectivity is going up again. :-)

Yes, the 90A is a very nice machine. Especially if it has lots of memory.

	Johnny

Sampsa Laine wrote:
Apropos down time, I will be moving house towards the end of the month so GORVAX might be down for a day or two.
On the plus side, the new place has a 47U rack and twice the bandwidth - so I'll be able to bring the AlphaServer 4100 that I have lying around online.
Sampsa
PS: I have just acquired a VAXstation 90A - are these any good?