[HECnet] Multinet connections down???

Chrissie Caulfield Christine.Caulfield at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 12 07:37:03 PDT 2009

Bob Armstrong wrote:
  I've noticed that lots of the Multinet connections LEGATO is serving
appear to be down.   Not all of them, but lots.

  PDXVAX - down (I guess Zane still hasn't been able to unpack it).
  PETEY - down (Is Dan back from Oz?)
  DUSTY - up (good!)
  SELENE - down
  STUPI - down (Peter, where are you???)
  ZARQON - down (Chrissie said it's too hot to run it)

My Multinet connection should be run through ROOSTA in summer. The
system is up but I can't see any connections to it any more. It's the
same IP address so it should be transparent to the other end.

Just to check, my IP address is 86.10.38.192, maybe it changed again
recently and I didn't notice.

I used to have a Multinet connection to another node too, but I forget
which now.

--
Chrissie