[HECnet] Multinet connections down???

Christine Caulfield christine.caulfield at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 13 11:00:06 PDT 2009

On 13/08/09 02:32, Sampsa Laine wrote:
Christine,

What's the DECNET address for the tunnel and/or the old IP address so I
can identify it. Also, I have managed to forget the system password for
GORVAX so will need to do a conversational boot to get into it - need to
bring GORVAX and it's host down anyway for some patches to the host OS,
will prob do this tomorrow.

I can't remember the old IP address sorry. The new one is 86.10.38.192. The old one might have been an 82.something if that helps!

Chrissie