[HECnet] And we're down...

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 10:37:05 PST 2009

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 1:03 PM, Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com> wrote:
Just FYI, my part of HECnet is down - the box on which my bridge and the
GORVAX SIMH instance run has mysteriously gone offline and I'm about 3
megameters away from power cycling it.

Luckily my slightly dizzy yet helpful flatmate should be returning this
evening - I will take my chances and ask her to powercycle the box..

Sampsa

Hello!
Let me guess, you are quite away from your part of the UK, and your
flatmate is also, but much closer

But please define "slightly dizzy yet helpful flatmate...." I am
wondering why you are using such an interesting term.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude
messages in English in the Moscow subway."