[HECnet] Openvms On Integrity

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Fri Dec 25 03:06:34 PST 2009

Guys,

I'm running 8.3 on my Itanium box (RHESUS). I'll dig out the media once I get back to Blighty.

Sampsa

On 25 Dec 2009, at 04:17, Gregg Levine wrote:

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 11:16 AM, Dan Williams <williams.dan at gmail.com> wrote:
I picked up a Dell integrity server on ebay for   20. Anyone know if
this will run Openvms. Also as there is not media for Integrity yet
does anyone have access to it ?.

Thanks
Dan

Hello!
I don't at the moment, I don't know of course if anyone else does. My
guess is that the kit(s) are still considered to be regular items, as
opposed to hobbyist only as HP believes the Alpha and VAX ones are.

Also do you mind supplying us with a photo or two of the thing some place?

I had the same problem, the HP version was available here at an
absurdly low price at a shop I frequent via their website. What
stopped me wasn't the money, it was that reason.
--
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude
messages in English in the Moscow subway."