[HECnet] RRD40 / Infoserver 100 CDROM Caddy

Kari Uusim ki uusimaki at exdecfinland.org
Tue Dec 8 00:47:01 PST 2009

Ian McLaughlin wrote:
Hello All,
  Does anyone have for sale, or know of a location to purchase, a disk caddy for the RRD40 CDROM drive found in an InfoServer 100?   It's not the same style as the 'standard' CD caddies.   I have acquired an InfoServer 100, but it's missing the caddy.
  I'd appreciate any assistance in getting a caddy.   Thanks!
Ian.

Hi Ian,

Wouldn't it be easier to replace the RRD40 with an newer drive? E.g. a RRD43, RRD44 or RRD45. They are faster and you don't need any caddies.

Kari