[HECnet] Others DECnets

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Thu Dec 3 15:52:02 PST 2009

I think it makes sense to split out the different protocols in more detail.

I wouldn't mind allowing MOP to all places, however, LAT is something I prefer to be a little more cautious with (just as an example).

	Johnny

Steve Davidson wrote:
Testing has been delayed for the LAVc configuration until this weekend -
work has a habit of getting in the way of hobbies.
In my version, I continue to use the same bridge.conf file except that I
have added the following:
[mop]
[sca]
[last]
I did not want to force MOP or LAT on a site that only needed one of
them so I split them out.   This version has only one file with the
appropriate sites/areas included or commented out to keep things
cleaner/easier.   Current testing is with two other sites.   One is in the
US via the Internet, the other is here (multiple static IP addresses are
a wonderful thing).
I would be interested to see what may be the differences in my version
and the one you are using.
-Steve