[HECnet] What use are *you* making of HECnet?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed Feb 25 07:40:13 PST 2009

Steve Davidson wrote:
Johnny,
Could you expand on the "mail bridge"?   That sounds useful.

If I remember right, it was/is Robert Armstrong who had that up and running.
It basically meant that you could send mail to anyone on the Internet from anyone on HECnet, and vice versa. You just need to know the correct syntax for the mail address.

I'll leave it to Robert to expand on this, if he still have the gateway up. I haven't tried it in over a year now.

	Johnny

Thanks.
-Steve