[HECnet] Zaphod down for a few days

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Wed Jul 1 22:34:33 PDT 2009

Hmm, looks doable. I think my skillset might be more targeted towards the Ultrix path, and we could use an emulated PDP-11 Ultrix on HECnet right?

I will take a look at this mail_routines documentation - it's not immediately obvious to me how to write the library with the relevant entry points. As others seem to point out it's rather undocumented - you wouldn't have any old code lying around would you Bob? :)

Sampsa