[HECnet] Zaphod down for a few days

Fred fcoffey at thrifty.misernet.net
Wed Jul 1 19:24:08 PDT 2009

On Wed, 1 Jul 2009, Marc Chametzky wrote:

In all seriousness, I think it'd be easier to write a PMDF channel program and interface it through the PMDF Internet e-mail software (available for hobbyists from Process Software). At least that interface is documented with examples. :-)

Speaking of PMDF, I'd really like to get my hobbyist-hands on that.   I've looked at Process Software's website but was unable to find a link for hobbyists for anything other than Multinet (which I run on MISER).

If nothing else, I'd like PMDF for the updated version of PINE it contains. ;)

Anyone have a pointer/link?

Fred

---
For a list of all the ways technology has failed to improve
the quality of life, please press three.
              A. Kahn