[HECnet] Zaphod down for a few days

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Wed Jul 1 17:53:14 PDT 2009

Got any documentation for this API?

Ideally I'd want to somehow "hook" into the MAIL application in the same way as TCP/IP does, i.e. to send an smtp message you prepend SMTP% to the recipient, I would love to be able to use an address like:

	FIDO%"John Q Public at 1:123/4.5"

How painful would this be to do (the hooking into the MAIL part and parsing, I'll worry about the Fidonet encodings etc myself)?

Sampsa