[HECnet] What's the handle for the FTP site again?

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 06:32:18 PDT 2009

Hello!
I'm in the process of trying to update my archives again, and it seems
I need to know the handle for the FTP site where you're based   Johnny.

I tried what I thought it was, namely sticking the phrase ftp infront
of the domain name for the list after the period of course. The client
thought that's what it was and promptly hung whilst trying to resolve
the domain name appropriately. This happened on two different ones.

--
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude
messages in English in the Moscow subway."