[HECnet] DEC fan meeting in Lake District, anyone from HECnet want to speak?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Mar 9 14:42:46 PDT 2009

Sampsa Laine wrote:
Ladies, Gentlemen,
I've been talking to a Mr Mark Williams today about some VMS related stuff, wonderfully helpful chap etc etc.
Anyway, he asked me to relay this message to our mailing list in case we were interested in attending or even speaking at this "old DEC kit" gathering.

If it had been any closer... ;-)

Might I also suggest that we add Mr Williams to this mailing list as he's likely to be a great asset to HECnet.

In general I dislike adding someone else on their behalf. I prefer that they request to subscribe themself.

	Johnny

Sampsa
Begin forwarded message:
*From: *Mark Wickens <mark at wickensonline.co.uk <mailto:mark at wickensonline.co.uk>>

While I've got your attention - I'm organising a meeting later in the
year that will focus on old DEC kit - HECNET would definitely be of
interest - do you know of anyone in the HECNET community who I might
approach about giving a short talk? It'll be autumn this year (when I
get my finger out and book a venue!) up here in the Lake District.

Sounds like you might be interested in this sort of thing - do you want
me to add you to the distribution list?