[HECnet] What use are *you* making of HECnet?

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sun Mar 1 17:18:26 PST 2009

At 5:44 PM -0600 3/1/09, Patrick J. Jankowiak wrote:
I am mainly reading the mail list.. It';s interesting but at this time I have no ability to participate. There is a VMS box, but no way to connect it to HECNET. So keep up the good work.

thanks,
Patrick Jankowiak

What is your TCP stack?   If you're using Multinet you can use it to connect.

Zane

--
| Zane H. Healy                                       | UNIX Systems Administrator |
| healyzh at aracnet.com (primary)       | OpenVMS Enthusiast                 |