[HECnet] DECserver 200/MC Documentation

Johnny Billquist bqt at update.uu.se
Wed May 27 17:40:08 PDT 2009

Sampsa Laine wrote:
Thanks Chrissie, already seen this, unfortunately it does not contain anything like a command reference that would help me set up the ports etc. Anyone have something like this? How close are the commands of say a DECserver 100 to a 200?

Pretty much identical. As Chrissie said, the differences are modem related. But the follow the same patterns, so everything you can do on a DS100 also work on a DS200, you just have a few more parameters...

And yes, the help system actually holds everything you need to know.

	Johnny

Sampsa