[HECnet] RHESUS is down

Christine Caulfield christine.caulfield at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 3 23:31:13 PST 2009

Hiya,

By "this week" and "next week" do you mean "next week" and "the week after"? Cos I thought you were coming next week now anyway!!

Well to be helpful ... next week (starting 9th) is fine Tuesday Wednesday & Friday. The week after (starting 16th) is OK Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday. The week after that (starting 23rd) is out completely unless you turn up around 9am in the morning. Weekends I can't do until ... hmm about March, and evenings are complicated and need to be organised near to the time.

Can fit in with any of that ?

Chrissie