[HECnet] DEC Legacy Event, April 17th-18th 2010, Windermere, UK

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Thu Nov 12 14:33:22 PST 2009

Hope you guys don't mind me posting my message to the list - hopefully
it will be interesting to some.

DEC Legacy Event, April 17th-18th 2010, Windermere, UK

The event venue has now been booked and I would therefore ask you to
make a note of the event date, the weekend of April 17th & 18th 2010, in
your diary. The event will take place at the Marchesi Centre,
Windermere, UK from 09:00 to 17:00 on each day.

Website URL: http://dec-legacy.org.uk

The website will be updated with information about speakers and
equipment that will be making an appearance. You can now purchase a
ticket online using paypal or by cheque. Any proceeds after expenses
will go to the National Museum of Computing at Bletchley Park. I highly
recommend booking accommodation, if required, in good time as it does
generally get booked up quickly in such a popular tourist destination.
The Cumbria Tourist Site is http://www.golakes.co.uk/

Don't forget that this is a great place for partners and children to
enjoy!

If you know of anyone else that might be interested please feel free to
forward this email on to them or ask them to contact me directly so I
may update them of progress.

If you are interested in making a presentation on any aspect of
DIGITAL's company, hardware, software or anything else you think would
make an interesting talk please do contact me so we can discuss it
further.

If you do not want to receive further emails please let me know and I
will remove you from this mailing list.

Regards,
Mark Wickens