[HECnet] Talking of other possible protocols

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed Nov 11 08:26:36 PST 2009

I think someone (can't remember who) tried to make a kind of map, where you also could see where in the physical world people were. Don't think it's up to date, though.

I don't see a problem with giving out the list of endpoints that Update as in its bridge.conf program. Do anyone else feel that this would be a problem?

	Johnny

Sampsa Laine wrote:
Might it be an idea to maintain a map of existing connections to avoid this eventuality?
Yes, I'm volunteering :) Feel free to send me your setup and I'll try to hack out a graphical map. Unless it's already been done, of course.
Sampsa