[HECnet] RHESUS is down

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Tue Oct 27 08:30:11 PDT 2009

OK, cool, we'll synchronise schedules with my friend, probably come up on Wednesday or Friday (Wed ideally, I'm thinking the traffic into London on Friday might be a lot of Epic Phail).

As for the boiler repair, it was free - only had it installed a few months back (behind my spare freezer, which isn't so great). Turns out it just needed a top-up - this involved the guy fiddling with two dials. Now the stupid thing cost me thousands AND has a computer already built in, how freaking hard can it be to make the topping-up thing automatic.

Sampsa