[HECnet] Python on IA64?

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Fri Oct 30 20:39:58 PDT 2009

Anyone managed to get Python working on Integrity? I keep getting this error:

	%DCL-W-ACTIMAGE, error activating image LIBBZ2_SHR32
	-CLI-E-IMAGEFNF, image file not found RHESUS$DKA0:[SYS0.SYSCOMMON.][SYSLIB]LIBBZ2_SHR32.EXE;

(during the install - if I ignore the error, it gives me that when I try to run Python. I've installed LIBBZ2 already...)

RHESUSSYS$ product show product
------------------------------------ ----------- ---------
PRODUCT                                                           KIT TYPE       STATE
------------------------------------ ----------- ---------
<... snip ...>
JFP I64VMS FREETYPE V2.3-7                     Full LP         Installed
JFP I64VMS GDCHART V0.11-4                     Full LP         Installed
JFP I64VMS LIBBZ2 V1.0-4                         Full LP         Installed
JFP I64VMS LIBGD V2.0-35                         Full LP         Installed
JFP I64VMS LIBIMAGING V1.1-6                 Full LP         Installed
JFP I64VMS LIBJPEG V6.2                           Full LP         Installed
JFP I64VMS LIBPNG V1.2-31                       Full LP         Installed
JFP I64VMS LIBXSLT V1.1-12                     Full LP         Installed
JFP I64VMS PYTHON254 V1.0-0                   Full LP         Installed
JFP I64VMS ZLIB V1.2-3                             Full LP         Installed