[HECnet] RHESUS is (finally) up again

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed Oct 28 07:34:28 PDT 2009

Mark Wickens wrote:
On Wed, 2009-10-28 at 10:15 -0400, Fred wrote:
On Wed, 28 Oct 2009, Johnny Billquist wrote:

I have someone booting some DECserver 200 which was served by PONDUS:: (It's all in the logs...)
Only a couple of days ago.
For some reason that strikes me as "pretty neat".   It all goes over the bridge and onto HECNet "somewhere" to find a host willing to do a load. :)

Fred

That's exactly what I was thinking... might save me having to dig out my
decserver software firmware sometime...

PONDUS can serve the firmware for DECserver 100, DECserver 200 and DECserver 300. That's all the firmware I have, and I also suspect that I cannot get RSX to feed MOP images for other models, because RSX wants to be picky about some stuff I think it should properly ignore.