[HECnet] RHESUS is (finally) up again

Steve Davidson jeep at scshome.net
Wed Oct 28 05:52:18 PDT 2009

I use NetBSD for both the HECnet bridge link and MOP.

Sampsa, when you get a chance put a console cable (and terminal) on the
DS200 and power it up.   It should tell you the MAC address of the boot
host.   From there we can figure out which system is actually loading the
box.   It could be any number of systems on HECnet depending on which one
is available at the time of the boot and which ones pass MOP.   It could
even be mine... :-)

-Steve